The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Well folks, it’s been real, all my dreams have come true and I’m dead.
Seung-Hwan Oh works and lives in Seoul, where he was born and raised until moving to New York where he studied film and photography at CUNY Hunter College. His work and practice stem from his interest and approach toward other disciplinary thoughts and ideas, from philosophy to sciences. His most recent work, exhibited at Zaha Museum, was inspired by the notion of the first advent of vision in life on earth, and his current work focuses on implementing microbial growth on film as a means to explore the impermanence of matter as well as the material limitations of photography.
Ballpoint pen & 22K Gold Leaf Applique on Moleskine paper
'Journeying Spirit'. Ink and digital mixed media.
Available now in my society6 shop with FREE SHIPPING!